Director of Sales at SalesLoft
Join this session with Adam Dewey Director of Sales at SaleLoft as he shares how he uses:
Director of Sales Stack Breakdown
- Adam Dewey is Director of Sales on SaleLoft's Commercial team which targets <1,500 employee sales roles (VP/Manager/Ops) and manages a 8-rep team (3 full cycle AEs and 5 AE's supported by SDRs).
- SalesLoft's Commercial SDR team is broken into inbound and increasingly outbound as they which work on a Round Robin style (In a previous interview, check out Sean Kester mentioning how SalesLoft uses Chili Piper to manage this).
- Increasingly, SalesLoft's marketing team is focused on an ABM approach (as opposed to inbound).
- Under the microscope today are Gong.io (14:26) for sales call and demo coaching.
- We also go into People.ai (6:32) which helps evaluate time spent on sales activities like calls, emails and meetings.
- Other tools mentioned: SalesForce, SalesLoft, Pardot, Octiv, LevelEleven. Adam shared a newer tool his team was experimenting with called Pattern which ended service on August 11th after an acquisition (aka, acquihire) by WorkDay.
(Special thanks to Chris Orlob for the intro).